Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Custom Code Validation Tool is available here for download.
After some pain and suffering, finally created a solution to automatically generate South African public holidays in CRM 2011 as Business Closures. I have been involved in projects that requested this type of functionality.
The solution contains the following:
- One entity called Public Holidays
- Start Year – The start year for the public holidays.
- End Year – The End Year for the public holidays.
- Preserve existing Business Closures? – To indicate if you want to keep existing Business Closures or overwrite them.
- One Plugin (OnCreatePublicHolidays)
- Generates the public holidays based on the year range (Start Year – End Year)
Based on the Start Year and End Year captured on the Public Holidays, holidays will be generated in CRM as Business Closures for those years.
Example 1: Start Year = 2013, End Year 2015
- Public Holidays will be generated for 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Example 2: Start Year = 2013, End Year 2013
- Public Holidays will be generated for 2013 Only
NOTE: Update the Public Holiday entity to appear in your Settings Area.
Send me an email if interested in testing or using the solution.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 SDK is now available here for download.
We have a hosted CRM 2011 environment with multiple Organisation, the Help page was not displaying. We did the following to resolve the issue:
- Open the ConfigSettings table in the MSCRM_CONFIG database.
- Set the HelpServerUrl value to be blank ‘as in no value in that field’
- Restart IIS, then test the help pages
Note: The Help URL will now be dynamic per organisation